Sunjeev Bery is a seasoned public interest lobbyist, campaigner, and strategist. He holds significant experience tackling difficult policy issues and working with diverse communities to find solutions.
Note: This site is currently being updated with new content.
- Civil Rights @ ACLU: Regional director in California responsible for campaigns on surveillance reform, immigrant rights, LGBTI equality, and police accountability.
- Human Rights @ Amnesty International: Middle East / North Africa advocacy director in Washington DC responsible for human rights advocacy on multiple crises across the region in the aftermath of the Arab Spring.
- College Affordability @ US PIRG: Higher education associate in Washington DC focusing on defending student aid funding and cutting the cost of student loans.
- Environmental Protection @ NRDC + Food and Water Watch + Rainforest Action Network: Fundraising, communications, and social media to drive financial support and online participation in campaigns for the environment.
- MPA, Harvard Kennedy School
- BA, UC Berkeley